Friday, March 11, 2011

Prairie Fairy Challenge #48

The challenge over at Fairy Fun Friday's is:

It's My Party!!

We're celebrating owner of Prairie Fairy Design, Roberta's birthday! and it is also Prairie Fairy's birthday!!! Two great reasons for use to celebrate!

This gave me a good chance to get a layout made from Ava's Birthday party in January!
I can't believe my baby is 1!  I just love this photo I took of her right before her party started!

I used the cake from the set "Birhtday Party" which also includes presents and a sentiment.

Have a great day and we hope you'll just in our Birthday challenge!

Kendra

9 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Adorable layout! Your little ones are so cute!

Suzi Mac said...

This is just too cute for words Kendra, great layout, love the colours and that sweet photo. Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous layout,a super fab photo.xxx

Dorte said...

Hi Party Girl!
Lovely LO with a lovely baby girl.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Dorte

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This is so sweet and so adorable!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Your daughter is beautiful as is your layout. I love the rhinestones in the corners.

Pat said...

Too cute, Kendra...your layout and your daughter!

Deb said...

Really sweet Kendra, love the cake and super layout
Debs
xxx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Too adorable!! Love your layouts! :D

xx Tracey xx