Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

Core'dinations is currently having a DT call.  That's pretty exciting!  Who doesn't love paper?!?!  I know I'm addicted to it!  So I thought I would give it a try. Who knows unless you try!

A card using a piece of green from the Core'dinations "Flower Power" Vintage Collection.  I embossed the strip with Cuttlebug folder "Tiny Mosic Texture" and then sanded a few of the edges.


A card using a piece of pink from the Core'dinations "Flower Power" Vintage Collection. I embossed using Cuttlebug folder "Divine Swirl" and then sanded it.

A layout using a piece of purple from the Core'dinations "Classic Sunshine" Vintage Collection.

As a part of trying out I need to share some creations with you.  The two cards are new and the layout is a previous creation.

Good lucky to anyone that applies!!

Hope you've enjoyed! Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

3 comments:

Dorte said...

I love your cards Kendra. Goot luck with the call.
hugs Dorte

Lydia said...

I absolutely love your cards!! that aligator with that texture could not be more perfect!! Great Job!! Good Luck!

Mycouponbasket said...

Hi kendra...
i like your cards

thanks for sharing