Sunday, January 16, 2011

CI Paints: Inspired By....Bling

Creative Inspiration Paints has another fun challenge this week:

Inspired By: Bling

I don't know about you, but I LOVE bling and shimmer!!!

My creation:

I used CI Paint "Fairy Dust" on her dress!  Look at that shimmer!!  YUMMY!  I also used "Fairy Dust" on his shirt.  I used "Garnet" on her flowers and on his bow and belt.

I used both "Fairy Dust" and "Silver Frost" on the circle that had the sentiment on it.  I used a cotton ball to kind of blotch it on.  I used "Coal" on the scallop circle.
Some of the BLING!!  I also used "Coal" around the edges of the card!

I really like how this card turned out!! ~Happy Dance!~ :)

Check out all the amazing CI Paint colors you can choose from.

Can't wait to see what you create!!  Have you are having a great weekend!



-------------------------------------------------

Challenges:
Creative Inspiration Paints: Bling
Fresh Brewed Challenge 30: Black + White + One Other Color
Frosted Designs: Use Paint
Oh La La Creations: Bling It On

8 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how beautiful!!! Love the bling and shimmer on the bride's dress. Great colors too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Linda

Anne said...

A real beauty. Thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x

Creative Inspirations said...

What a beautiful card Kendra.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE her shimmery dress and the beautiful whimsical flourishes of bling. I am dong the happy dance with you. So lovely


Thank you for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

BarbaraW said...

Fabulous card. Perfect for those luscious CI paints.

Barb Craft said...

What a gorgeous card you have created! I LOVE the shimmer in the gown...and all the other bling you added! Thanks for taking on our paint challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
Barb :)

Chrissy D said...

The shimmer on this dress is SO pretty! Perfect for a wedding card!

Crystal said...

So pretty! I Love all the shimmer, shine and bling. Thanks so much for playing at Frosted Designs!