Monday, November 29, 2010

Let It Snow

I sure would love if we would get a dusting of snow!  I love how it looks outside after we get some fresh snow!  It's so hard to believe it is almost December!


Here's a card I made this morning while the kiddos were still sleeping. 

 On these snowflakes I used  Creative Inspiration Paint "Ivory" which really made them look frosty!!  Remember to order "Ivory", which is currently one of the special edition paints, only available until the end of December!


I used the adorable GI Stamp "Country Snowman" (G392) for this card.  I just love this stamp.  My mom already has claimed all the cards I made with this stamp!
I used CI Paints "Chocolate" and "Fairy Dust" for his hat. I also used "Fairy Dust" around his body to give him some shimmer. I used glossy accents on the berries.

As I'm finishing this up, I can hear the kids upstairs, which means they are now up!  Now on to playing with them!

Hope you have a great week!  I hope to continue to update my blog as much as possible, but with the holidays coming it may not be as much.

Kendra

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute Kendra!! I am so lucky to have such a talented friend like you! Kiss the kiddos for me....hope to see you soon.

Jennifer M. said...

This is very pretty! Love the colors. :D

Creative Inspirations said...

I love this card Kendra, it is awesome.