Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fall Harvest

This week's Designed2Delight image is for fall, which is right around the corner. You may think I'm crazy saying this, but I can't wait! I usually have from around Nov. 1st until the middle of March off....so I am so looking forward to spending my days with the kids, family and crafting!! I've been working way too many hours lately!

Over at Double Delight Challenges, the challenge this week was "Clean and Simple", which would explain this simple card!
Thinking of fall ~
Kendra

3 comments:

Sherrie Conner said...

Very nice Kendra! The bkgd paper makes up for the sentiment! No need for one!
Glad to see you again this week at D2D! Enjoy the new freebie! :)

Melissa said...

I love your card! I am all about clean and simple.

LorraineB said...

Kendra, your little helpers are sooo adorable. The garden is to die for!!!!! I use to garden all the time but not any more. I am gone so much that my plants suffer from lack of care. Thanks for the invite to your blog.
Lorraine