Friday, June 11, 2010

Teddy Bear

A cute little bear stamp that I have had forever and have never used. It was my goal to make a card with it finally....so here it is! I think it turned out really cute!

Look at all the shimmer!!

Details:

Card Size: 5" x 7"

CI Paints: Sage, Buttercup, Fairy Dust, Sapphire, Silver Frost, TuTu Pink, Garnet, Chocolate, Turquoise

Paper: Flower Shower Spring Matstack from DCWV, Plain Cardstock

Stamp: Garden Teddy by PSX G-2051, "Happy Birthday" by Stampin' Up set All Holidays

Misc: Yellow Floral Embelishment, Brad (covered with CI Paint)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Kendra - I love this card. Did you stamp and then paint or did you put the paint on the stamp?

~ Kendra ~ said...

I stamped the image first and embossed it with black embossing powder, then I painted it. It turned out pretty nice, I thought. It's a stamp I have had forever and never used until then.