Thursday, May 13, 2010

"May Flowers"

First off, I am sorry I haven't had much of a chance to post things lately. I've been working on 90 graduation invites for my cousin and 35 for my borther-in-law! Plus school is winding down so I've have a lot of projects to due! Work is crazy busy! And at the end of the day I just want to cuddle and play with the little ones! Hoping once school is over next week and get the invites done this weekend, I'll have a little more time to make LO's and cards!

Another great free stamp from Faith at Designed 2 Delight called "May Flowers". I had a fun time using this stamp and using my CI paints to add some beautiful shimmer!! You need to check these paints out if you haven't already!!


I used a sponge dauber from Tsukineko and dipped it in the cover of the CI paint Fairy Dust and then dabbed it on a cute little SU flower stamp that I used to make a background.


A close-up of the shimmer!

I also used the dauber kind of like a paint brush and dragged it across my paper to give it some shimmer!

The things you can do with these paints is endless! I just love them!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

great card, I love that watering can, so cute!